Covid! What are you allowed to do?

XTreme

Coronavirus incidence rate in Spain falls to lowest level since August last year......so we're getting there.

Meanwhile in Britain, today's number of new infections is the highest reported since 19 February when 12,027 cases were recorded. WTF?

On 15/06/2021 at 20:00, XTreme said:

I didn't protest about it at all. My point was always let people leave the town etc but shut the bars......cos that's where it was spreading.

The wave that came after the Easter relaxation of restrictions proved that.

So everybody had to suffer because of the fucking pissheads!

Well we did tell you pete but you wouldn't listen and had to go out on the lash like you were 21 again

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, XTreme said:

Coronavirus incidence rate in Spain falls to lowest level since August last year......so we're getting there.

Meanwhile in Britain, today's number of new infections is the highest reported since 19 February when 12,027 cases were recorded. WTF?

What do you expect you fuckers are stopping the mongs from going to Spain so they are holidaying locally and spreading it here instead :classic_laugh:

• Haha 1

30 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

What do you expect you fuckers are stopping the mongs from going to Spain so they are holidaying locally and spreading it here instead :classic_laugh:

I thought we were letting them in but Bozo said they're not allowed to go?

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, XTreme said:

I thought we were letting them in but Bozo said they're not allowed to go?

They can go but they can’t come back, don’t see anything wrong in that, less selfish cunts over here.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Tym said:

The real news is people still use AOL. 🤓

Only email system that works for me Tym, all the others I've tried have been shit,  AOL works fine.

17 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

Only email system that works for me Tym, all the others I've tried have been shit,  AOL works fine.

Some people say that about Fox news. 🤓

Bobs phone, cause it just plain works damnit.

old-phones-1-1488379.jpg.9fc8bb771f6449c1bca3191b83ada354.jpg

• Haha 4

32 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

I have a gmail account as well but AOL still works better for me.

You can use whatever you want, but exactly how does it work better? Do your emails get damaged or wet if you send them via gmail? Does the gmail guy deliver to the destination's neighbor without leaving a note?

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Pedro said:

You can use whatever you want, but exactly how does it work better? Do your emails get damaged or wet if you send them via gmail? Does the gmail guy deliver to the destination's neighbor without leaving a note?

GMail is quicker and easier to use, the search facility is second to none, and it's very secure.

It's also pre-installed on all Android phones so the setup is dead easy, and it syncs to all your other devices.

My 18 year old has been invited for his jab, they opened the bookings to everybody from midnight last night so if you’ve not been jabbed (and youre in England) get in there… unless youre a freaky anti vaxer in which case then please read some legitimate research or let nature take its course 👍

Hmm does the auto correct know something about anti vaxers? It keeps dropping in ‘Vader’ in its place 😂

• Haha 3

On 18/06/2021 at 14:14, Pedro said:

More logical (to me) when writing/sending/accepting emails.   Also 99% of the time the spam system works as well, get's rid of the Nigerian prince's asking me to invest in their coconut farm 

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

get's rid of the Nigerian prince's asking me to invest in their coconut farm 

I don't know ... some pretty great return rates :classic_laugh:

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Probably the Indian fucker as well!

And what's the betting it's a Vax refuser who's got it?

Bound to be, I’ve decided to call them carriers now instead of anti Vader’s.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Swagman said:

Bound to be, I’ve decided to call them carriers now instead of anti Vader’s.

Darth Vader's involved as well?

• Haha 1