Covid! What are you allowed to do?

XTreme

Yes, they're leaking the news out slowly.  Most reports reckon another fours weeks before restrictions are lifted, to be honest that suits me fine if it means you won't get some arsehole stood 2cms from you in any queue.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

49 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Only one case left in the town......and that drops off the radar tomorrow!

2135654601_Screenshot2021-06-14183044.jpg.2d8237c9c1762071a0726724a01d956d.jpg

Great hope it stays that way.👍

2 minutes ago, Swagman said:

Great hope it stays that way.👍

Yeh.....but the Indian variant is on the way!

And how effective are our vaccinations going to be?

Just now, XTreme said:

Yeh.....but the Indian variant is on the way!

And how effective are our vaccinations going to be?

Not sure but according to a mate today he said 29% of deaths here were people who had both vaccinations, I don’t know if he is correct or not but he is like an encyclopaedia.

1 minute ago, Swagman said:

Not sure but according to a mate today he said 29% of deaths here were people who had both vaccinations, I don’t know if he is correct or not but he is like an encyclopaedia.

I heard a similar thing on Twitter......but no way of being sure of those claims though.

19 minutes ago, XTreme said:

I heard a similar thing on Twitter......but no way of being sure of those claims though.

No not yet anyway, but they have pulled opening up fully now until July.

• Like 1

It is all getting abit silly now, its like nobody is allowed to die.....maybe we should all stop using cars and bikes as they kill many many people......I say we just get on with our lives 

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, Richzx6r said:

It is all getting abit silly now, its like nobody is allowed to die.....maybe we should all stop using cars and bikes as they kill many many people......I say we just get on with our lives 

What can't you do then......cos it seems like people are travelling around without any problem?

3 minutes ago, XTreme said:

What can't you do then......cos it seems like people are travelling around without any problem?

Night clubs, theatres still closed I think the only thing they lifted was amount of guests at a wedding that’s been lifted, the news just now said 12 people with double vacations have died, it’s rising here again, our area was down to 8 infected in its now at 25 the average has gone up from 11 to 39 so not good at the moment.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Well there's not much its just the bloody mask wearing that's doing my head in and the fact that they are delaying the lifting of restrictions for yet another month 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, MooN said:

im still kinda hoping that they'll not let the english back in 'til next year. 🤣

They're here now and spreading the Indian no doubt! 

1 hour ago, XTreme said:

They're here now and spreading the Indian no doubt! 

Well we’re not greedy we like to share.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Swagman said:

I don’t care I’m way past night clubbing.🤣🤣

i used to go to the palace lido in the isle of man TT week that was brilliant you could buy you beer in four pint jugs watch bands, miss wet t shirt contest and also the man of steel wish it was there now

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, skyrider said:

i used to go to the palace lido in the isle of man TT week that was brilliant you could buy you beer in four pint jugs watch bands, miss wet t shirt contest and also the man of steel wish it was there now

No TT again this year then?

3 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

So what your saying is the no point lockdown you protested about has actually worked :littleguy:

I didn't protest about it at all. My point was always let people leave the town etc but shut the bars......cos that's where it was spreading.

The wave that came after the Easter relaxation of restrictions proved that.

So everybody had to suffer because of the fucking pissheads!

• Haha 1