8 years ago

Buckster

Just now, XTreme said:

The bike!

It is the same weight as it is now, about 360kg wet. The weight didn’t change when I shipped it to Scotland. That bike on left is the first prototype electric Harley Davidson by the way.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Buckster said:

It is the same weight as it is now, about 360kg wet. The weight didn’t change when I shipped it to Scotland. That bike on left is the first prototype electric Harley Davidson by the way.

Nearly double the weight of mine! :classic_ohmy:

6 minutes ago, Buckster said:

Pete, it’s not about weight, it is about balance a centre of gravity, my bike carries its weight low down so it is no issue to move around.

But it's still going to be a massive weight to pick up should something untoward happen though Ian.

4 minutes ago, XTreme said:

But it's still going to be a massive weight to pick up should something untoward happen though Ian.

I don’t worry about crossing bridges until I get to them but experience tells me I wouldn’t have an issue, it’s all about technique.

• Like 2

I do hope that is not the entire ride report. It is a milestone, but I would love to see more of it.

Center of gravity also works when picking a bike up, not just while riding. I have never ridden a big Harley but do feel curious about it.