Underground toilets-Pictures recovered for Pete's delectation.

yen_powell

2 minutes ago, yen_powell said:

Only on ones like that which have elevations rather than plan views. My Petticoat Lane market cross section drawing of a trapped road gulley has about 15 coat hangers wedged in it, because that is what the traders do with them rather than take them home, I think i may have put some hyperdermics in there as well, as the drug users get rid of them that way. 

When we were still drawing by hand on tracing paper I had a punk rocker with a mohawk walking across the road with a large stereo on his shoulder. I also did a proper non technical drawing to show my proposals for a market square many many years ago which got put on the front of a leaflet. It had the nutty lollypop lady in it who was always drunk and stopped traffic on days there was no school cos she liked doing it and also my then girlfriend's dad's skip lorry with their jack russell hanging out the window and his company name on the side of the skip. I have a few leaflets as souvenirs in a drawer somewhere so I might be able to take a photo of that one.

ray liotta laughing GIF

We'll need a new thread for this crazy shit Yen! :littleguy:

• Haha 1

20 hours ago, yen_powell said:

It was my name not his company name, memory playing tricks, but it was 30 years ago. Sorry about the shine on the paper.

20210221_222211[1].jpg

20210221_222250[1].jpg

20210221_222311[1].jpg

Can we play hunt the turds

• Haha 1

19 hours ago, Bruce said:

Bravo! This site has hit new heights. First dark motorcycling and now this. What do you even call this? And are you going to start a tour company

make your booking now to avoid disappointment ?

• Haha 1