Some rugged sportsbike individualism

busabeast

So as promised I did indeed get out on the bike for a while in a nice and tropical 6⁰c.

In the videos when I get round to actually posting them you might actually notice some snow around still.

Took a ride from home through town then down on to Seaham, Horden, blackhall colliery then I turned and headed for home along the lovely A19 

Only a short one 35 odd miles but was good to be out on the bike

Pics:

1) me and Kwaka ready for the off

2) Seaham beach car park 

3) crimdon beach car park 

20210110_150919.jpg

20210110_144212.jpg

20210110_141346.jpg

• Like 5

1 hour ago, XTreme said:

Excellent Rich!

Weather don't look too clever.......but at least it's better than the 4C and snow we've got here!

It wasnt too bad tbh was out for around an hour n half or so and only started to feel abit of a chill for maybe the last 15 to 20 minutes and the roads weren't too clever, when I get round to the vids you will notice at one point the rear tyre breaks loose when I'm doing about 60mph but I survived 

4 minutes ago, Richzx6r said:

It wasnt too bad tbh was out for around an hour n half or so and only started to feel abit of a chill for maybe the last 15 to 20 minutes and the roads weren't too clever, when I get round to the vids you will notice at one point the rear tyre breaks loose when I'm doing about 60mph but I survived 

FFS don't suffer any Death and Dismemberment just after joining cos no doubt I'll get the blame for it.

And other forums will be telling their members that this place is some sort of Death Cult.

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, XTreme said:

FFS don't suffer any Death and Dismemberment just after joining cos no doubt I'll get the blame for it.

And other forums will be telling their members that this place is some sort of Death Cult.

Agreed, but we could start with a smile, and take that thing out of your mouth......:classic_ninja:

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Grasshopper's Ride said:

Agreed, but we could start with a smile, and take that thing out of your mouth......:classic_ninja:

How about I'll take another one in the morning just for you Michelle and this time smiling and without the tab

• Thanks 1

43 minutes ago, Grasshopper's Ride said:

Look at you, you clean up nice!  :littleguy:

Your man shed on the other hand could use a tidy up.  Let's work on that for next time. :wave:

The thing is I tidy it up and by the following day it's a mess again, though it looks a mess its actually organised chaos 

• Like 1