Welcome Richzx6r

Admin

Hello Richzx6r,

Welcome to Adventure Motorcycles. Please feel free to browse around and get to know the others. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask.

Richzx6r joined on the 09/01/21.

View Member

2 hours ago, Richzx6r said:

Hi all thought I'd join here been on another forum a while and just thought I'd see what the craic is here

Welcome Rich, you following me.

Hi Rich.....good to see you! For the rest of you......Rich is another friend of mine from another forum!

2 hours ago, Richzx6r said:

just thought I'd see what the craic is here

Well it's different here.....Politics is taboo here for obvious reasons cos you know where that ends up. There's no swear filter and there's zero political correctness.

@Swagman and @Clive (who was Fred elsewhere) could probably give you a better analysis than me.......cos I'm used to how this place (and it's predecessors) have been.

@Buckster.......will be along at some point to call you a Cunt, but that's quite normal behaviour for him.

And @BusBoy may well show you his ass if he takes a shine to you.

nothing GIF

• Haha 2

11 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Hi Rich.....good to see you! For the rest of you......Rich is another friend of mine from another forum!

Well it's different here.....Politics is taboo here for obvious reasons cos you know where that ends up. There's no swear filter and there's zero political correctness.

@Swagman and @Clive (who was Fred elsewhere) could probably give you a better analysis than me.......cos I'm used to how this place (and it's predecessors) have been.

@Buckster.......will be along at some point to call you a Cunt, but that's quite normal behaviour for him.

And @BusBoy may well show you his ass if he takes a shine to you.

nothing GIF

I understand your flounder from the other forum pete? What happened sadly I missed it

33 minutes ago, Richzx6r said:

I understand your flounder from the other forum pete? What happened sadly I missed it

It's flounce not flounder Rich! :classic_laugh:

And I didn't flounce......I politely told the powers that be that I will no longer be posting there.

I'll have to do a thread because the others here wondering WTF is going on......cos it's turning into the Royal Rumble! 

royal rumble wrestling GIF by WWE

3 minutes ago, XTreme said:

It's flounce not flounder Rich! :classic_laugh:

And I didn't flounce......I politely told the powers that be that I will no longer be posting there.

I'll have to do a thread because the others here wondering WTF is going on......cos it's turning into the Royal Rumble! 

royal rumble wrestling GIF by WWE

Bloody auto correct.....

• Haha 1

Faaaackin' 'ell, who let this twat in?

@XTreme, you promised me high brow sophisticated entertainment, not the same old bell ends from "that place".

I've half a mind to gether up my petticoats and high tail it out of here.

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, Six30 said:

Rich... you wont get a mod gig here mate , @XTreme rules with an iron fist.

Alas we are both out of luck on that one though you didnt even manage it with the sphincter master as your project manager 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Mr Fro said:

@XTreme, you promised me high brow sophisticated entertainment, not the same old bell ends from "that place".

Yes, Rich is going to test ride a GoldWing and suffer the humiliation of truckers asking him for blow jobs......but we can't hold that against him.

It's 2021 Fro.....live and let live and all that.

• Haha 1

Just now, XTreme said:

Yes, Rich is going to test ride a GoldWing and suffer the humiliation of truckers asking him for blow jobs......but we can't hold that against him.

It's 2021 Fro.....live and let live and all that.

TWAT

6 minutes ago, Mr Fro said:

Hi mate, as you know I am the epitome of sophistication and entertainment.....much better than six30 

• Like 1

Just now, Richzx6r said:

TWAT

@Clive......what should I do here? I'm out of ideas!

Do you think sending him a warning with an incoherent, rambling PM without referencing any specifics whatsoever would help? 

If not......find something, anything, that I can accuse him of! And I'll also send it to @Six30 as well just for being a cunt! 

vince mcmahon laughing GIF by WWE

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Richzx6r said:

Hi grasshopper, hope all is well

What a nice fella, you must not be one of Pete's friends.... :classic_laugh:

I'm great thanks, had a lovely ride around town today and enjoyed some sun.

Hope you are having a good week-end.