XTreme

Your Day Today!

3 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

Some photos of todays walk with the wife 29th wedding anniversary this weekend we are back at the marmite wagon getting ready for bed I’m fooked 

F4BEEFB1-72AA-49B2-9688-5E2D02FAB8EA.thumb.jpeg.8d2fa722be592b7a6c96b66e56cfaf5b.jpeg

254F9DA2-F633-45BC-9AF7-A5AFE9400401.thumb.jpeg.60088ce681221d95184033a7ce240af3.jpeg8581B0FC-300C-446F-8755-E79707023AB4.thumb.jpeg.3751099333a1c5f1cb376ba58b6bd8cf.jpegE0FA83C0-8CDF-4ABE-8E23-E9AA3D429F03.thumb.jpeg.6d8fd87f2391058572aa73d98cb16603.jpegDD67606F-3BC9-47CF-86C2-989DC3ED4AFD.thumb.jpeg.0899adc7863e9f31b6c6eedcf1c61c7e.jpeg

WTF is going on with everybody and this "walking" business?

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

Just now, XTreme said:

It’s too fucking expensive to do anything else 😂 

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

Just now, XTreme said:

You'll find out tomorrow when you get that bike back and it shits itself in the middle of nowhere..............

running-man-running-away.gif.4d6553d7f44f1fa151ca2d2d96d07f10.gif

• Haha 9

Day started with a coffee outside my front door, enjoying the morning cool breeze

IMG_6138.thumb.jpeg.20b01950c779d8bf7f33a60652b49d1a.jpeg

After a couple of work calls, I got on the bike and rode to a DIY superstore, to pick up some gardening things and auto watering timers, on the way there exiting my town I say the police and paramedics assisting a car crash. Someone drove an old opel corsa over a sidewalk and construction and rolled it onto a canal. Paramedics were trying to bring him back but everyone had a pretty sad body language, I suspect they weren't optimistic.

Fitted two of the timers, one of them was faulty so went to exchange it after lunch, by then it was properly hot, at maybe 32 or 33º. Spent about half an hour exchanging the thing, and all the time this little girl on a driving school motorcycle was doing figure eights on the parking lot, at a little over walking speed.

IMG_6140.thumb.jpeg.18c867dea6f33fd27eea18f0cfe852d0.jpeg

The blue car to her right was the instructor. 32º on a wide open concrete surface like that feels like hell! She was doing fine and making pretty tight turns, I figured that it was a test of will, if after a few lessons like this she still wants to ride a motorcycle then she deserves it :classic_laugh:

Coming back, the Corsa was still on the canal

IMG_6141.thumb.jpeg.c66ea615f06ab66437031397735b4739.jpeg

Made a few bug and reptile shelters with pine bark by a peach tree. Trying to bring as much life into the "garden" as possible.

IMG_6142.thumb.jpeg.a2c3e5445c468c421538472aa1c1f0cd.jpeg

An example of such life is the bird bath, kept full by the watering

IMG_6143.thumb.jpeg.d9754e63f9572600ce9cb86e215dd1a0.jpeg

Over the next couple of months it'll be really hot here, and considering my neighbors will go away on holiday on July, I decided to assemble a small watering system for the recently planted bougainvilleas , this has to cross by path to the garage, so I built a little step for the bike to ride over out of some old MDF samples.

IMG_6145.thumb.jpeg.8ca717857c4c317ddbc37737e5004778.jpeg

Had some delicious wine, salad and fried egg with toast for dinner, overall a busy day in the countryside, while dealing with Belgians and Spaniards for work.

• Like 8

3 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

btw Fred, I'm loving the 'curtains'  :rofl:

image.png.34bf57038537535030ae36ca358b56ea.png

Yes, he went full out on those. A half step beyond the usual teenagers car parked on a lay by on a friday night using newspapers stuck to the windows with condensation :classic_laugh:

• Haha 4

1 minute ago, boboneleg said:

@Pedro  I'm presuming you've shook off the covid now then ?

Officially a couple of days to go, but I took precautions and am feeling quite good.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

Well if that doesn't say 'come and get me' I don't know what does ..................

image.png.b6fad019ddea5fdf511a2029a16c3c86.png

Freds pissed......

im on route

R.3e193a4aa5aa71eb4bd78e5aa6baa56b?rik=r

• Haha 5

16 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

btw Fred, I'm loving the 'curtains'  :rofl:

image.png.34bf57038537535030ae36ca358b56ea.png

I don’t normally bother but it being our anniversary you never know what’s going to happen 😂

• Haha 5

13 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

I don’t normally bother but it being our anniversary you never know what’s going to happen 😂

Come on, dude, that's your anniversary? Sleeping in a van with black plastic bags for curtains?

She loves you, that's for sure.

• Haha 4

2 minutes ago, Pedro said:

Come on, dude, that's your anniversary? Sleeping in a van with black plastic bags for curtains?

He's a smooth operator that's for sure! :classic_unsure:

• Haha 3

Thats not nice she drips a bit i hear, butt, a belcher thats allot of oil. 😆

8 hours ago, gymwitch said:

Found you a new top box for the belcher @XTreme

Screenshot_20220603-205948_Facebook.jpg

Now you're Trolling me Colette?

Where's the Flounce Button?

Putting Jimmy Fallon GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

• Haha 2

10 hours ago, Pedro said:

She loves you, that's for sure.

She makes all the decisions in this relationship when it comes to events like anniversary’s if it was left to me we would do fuck all 😂

• Haha 5

Just now, Sir Fallsalot said:

She makes all the decisions in this relationship when it comes to events like anniversary’s if it was left to me we would do fuck all 😂

I can't even remember when our wedding anniversary is, I know we got married in 1980, sometime in February,  but the exact date, not a clue.

Bugger knows where our marriage certificate is, bet it turned to dust by now anyway.

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1

23 minutes ago, Clive said:

I can't even remember when our wedding anniversary is, I know we got married in 1980, sometime in February,  but the exact date, not a clue.

Bugger knows where our marriage certificate is, bet it turned to dust by now anyway.

Same here Clive I only know I got married in 1993 because that was the year I bought my first ever brand new bike lol 

• Haha 3

Off out at midday, as long as it stay dry and breeze  does not get any stronger or it will be like sailing... 

• Like 3

Other work day... Been extremely busy at work...they moved safety inspection to two years.. All vehicles coming in need rediculous amount of work to get them road worthy again... I hope things will slow down a bit soon my battery is running low.. Need a vacation and a long motorcycle ride.. Tomorrow I'm off to the ktm dealer to return the radiator grill that doesn't fitt. 

• Like 5

I have a notoriously bad memory for dates, I don't know which year I got my license, finished school, etc, etc, but not remembering your wedding day seems a bit extreme :classic_laugh:

2 hours ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

As long as she's happy being boss and you're happy being told

Sealteam GIF by Paramount+

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

I showed the wife your pic and she said that's the sort of thing I'd do!

• Haha 2