XTreme

Your Day Today!

Considering i didn't go to bed until 1:30 i'm up and awake mind you i think the fact i had to get up to blast the pan after the beer last night helped LOL. Just started raining so i think i'll try to paint the bathroom today . the wife's off to some concert somewhere so it will be a good opportunity

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

Be setting off soon with a stop at the bone yard to place some flowers. There’ll be an extra stop on the way home as Mandi couldn’t get off the bike Thursday when we arrived. I did help her after taking the piss. Suns out at the mo so should be a good ride home.

• Like 6

15 hours ago, XTreme said:

The stakes have been raised......the wife is really spitting mails now....."I'm gonna fucking 'ave her when I see her!" 

What's caused this? Well Fatty has sunk to an alltime low....even for her! I knew it was coming though.......I went through similar during my divorce 40 years ago!

The background is that Jake has got very attached to me, and when Fatty came over to the animals a few days ago she was watching me and Jake closely and taking loads of pics and vids.

I never noticed, but the wife did. So I said at the time that something was coming.

Well tonight I was talking to Jake and asked where his Mammy was? He said she was laying on her bed in the room, and that she doesn't like the animals anymore.

So I asked why she doesn't like the animals anymore and he replied immediately it's because I've been doing bad things to his mammy.

I asked what bad things have I been doing.......he said that he didn't know what I've done, but he was convinced that what she said was true.

Poisoning young children's minds is the lowest you can ever get.......it screws the kids up. I know that from my first marriage.

And that's where we are now, because she seems to view me as a threat because I have a close relationship with Jake.

Any normal parent would be happy to see their children happy and loved by their grandparents.....but not her.

She's the nastiest cunt I've ever known in my life! I can't think of anybody who gets remotely close.

I've had a similar experience with my separation back in 2013...she had nothing nice to say about their grandparents...it was actually since they were baby.. Always negative comments... So I ditch that cunt... Best thing I've ever done in my life... 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, gymwitch said:

Theres way too many people here now. Its quite unpleasant.

You got a load of Gammons there? :classic_ohmy:

• Like 1

13 hours ago, XTreme said:

We've got something in place for when she gets back to Poland.

This is a long way from over.

Can't say any more....loose lips sink ships etc.

C34026C6-1ED5-4CD9-AA32-35E83D9A6C13.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, boboneleg said:

Meanwhile, back in the day.........................

What happened to Noel Edmunds , he used to be every where on tv

3 minutes ago, Six30 said:

What happened to Noel Edmunds , he used to be every where on tv

End of his career when he killed a contestant on one of his programmes.

17 minutes ago, XTreme said:

You got a load of Gammons there? :classic_ohmy:

Should I retire the user Marcel... Seems some un wanted traffic aren't pleasing everyone.. 

1 minute ago, Marcel said:

Should I retire the user Marcel... Seems some un wanted traffic aren't pleasing everyone.. 

She's talking about the Rally she's at......not this forum.

Shame Facepalm GIF by MOODMAN

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, XTreme said:

She's talking about the Rally she's at......not this forum.

Shame Facepalm GIF by MOODMAN

Anyway I think this thread is way to long... 

1 hour ago, Marcel said:

Anyway I think this thread is way to long... 

Not as long as your pipeline apparently Marcel :classic_unsure:

• Haha 3

Latest update on the Jerry Springer episode that I loosely call "my life".

Apparently Fatty didn't tell Jake that I was bad to her, she told him that me and the wife were bad to the horses.

Because that's what her sister told her......due to the fact that they're not running loose in a field!

First off.....who the fuck is her sister and when did she actually come here to see how often they are let loose to run?

And why did the nasty bitch tell Jake that......other than to try and turn him against us?

It hasn't worked!

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

With any luck he;ll have a thick Welsh axcent while speaking English. :littleguy:

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Tym said:

With any luck he;ll have a thick Welsh axcent while speaking English. :littleguy:

I am trying to adjust his speech patterns already! :classic_laugh:

• Haha 2

Planted a couple of bougainvilleas today, waiting for the ones around the metal structure to make a nice thick shade for eating outside in a couple of years, and for the front one to make the house even prettier when it climbs the pillar 

IMG_6094.thumb.jpeg.a7aa1621bae57ce02ae3341b5f8a0b6e.jpeg

IMG_6096.thumb.jpeg.5dfaa86388c7c7f142d537f77c5fe4a0.jpeg

Got tired doing that and broke into a sweat, fucking covid! Now sitting on the sofa feeling tired.

• Like 8

2 hours ago, XTreme said:

Latest update on the Jerry Springer episode that I loosely call "my life".

Apparently Fatty didn't tell Jake that I was bad to her, she told him that me and the wife were bad to the horses.

Because that's what her sister told her......due to the fact that they're not running loose in a field!

First off.....who the fuck is her sister and when did she actually come here to see how often they are let loose to run?

And why did the nasty bitch tell Jake that......other than to try and turn him against us?

It hasn't worked!

Did you finger a horse?

• Haha 5

21 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Fucking net been playing up for hours......got to hotspot from the mobile!

That’s just what Mandi said when we got in.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, XTreme said:

I am trying to adjust his speech patterns already! :classic_laugh:

teach him how a slide works as well .

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, Six30 said:

teach him how a slide works as well .

Sometimes the half Polish rears its ugly heed me thinks. 🤪

• Haha 1

18 hours ago, Tym said:

Haven't heard a proper Welsh speaking... But from what I can make out.. Its like bayou French in Louisiana.. 

5 minutes ago, Marcel said:

Haven't heard a proper Welsh speaking... But from what I can make out.. Its like bayou French in Louisiana.. 

Well your not going to hear it on here, as far as I know there's only one Welsh speaker.  The rest are all fakes, they don't even like rugby or Ton Jones :classic_unsure: 

flag-flag-waver.gif.0b7da50237213df8788e34ddfb3a8ec5.gif

• Haha 4