XTreme

Your Day Today!

24 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

Gone to church again.....

62959178-6407-44F4-B0B2-DDE77C961D0D.thumb.jpeg.f5b4aa2d83595b5733ae0c0ca73e1c25.jpeg

E2D31101-1DC5-442E-B99F-EF72C10019EB.thumb.jpeg.1014aede74773c4dc4b33b5e3877ae4c.jpeg

You're doing graveyards now as well?

Benny Hill What GIF

• Haha 3

On 02/06/2022 at 11:36, Six30 said:

Out …

am I the only one that actually rides my bike 

2798CF40-ED4A-4F6B-A12E-97A45B21AA71.jpeg

No, we’re in soggy Manchester although the sun has beaten it’s way through now. 

image.jpeg

• Like 6
  • Haha 1

The stakes have been raised......the wife is really spitting mails now....."I'm gonna fucking 'ave her when I see her!" 

What's caused this? Well Fatty has sunk to an alltime low....even for her! I knew it was coming though.......I went through similar during my divorce 40 years ago!

The background is that Jake has got very attached to me, and when Fatty came over to the animals a few days ago she was watching me and Jake closely and taking loads of pics and vids.

I never noticed, but the wife did. So I said at the time that something was coming.

Well tonight I was talking to Jake and asked where his Mammy was? He said she was laying on her bed in the room, and that she doesn't like the animals anymore.

So I asked why she doesn't like the animals anymore and he replied immediately it's because I've been doing bad things to his mammy.

I asked what bad things have I been doing.......he said that he didn't know what I've done, but he was convinced that what she said was true.

Poisoning young children's minds is the lowest you can ever get.......it screws the kids up. I know that from my first marriage.

And that's where we are now, because she seems to view me as a threat because I have a close relationship with Jake.

Any normal parent would be happy to see their children happy and loved by their grandparents.....but not her.

She's the nastiest cunt I've ever known in my life! I can't think of anybody who gets remotely close.

• Sad 4

34 minutes ago, XTreme said:

The stakes have been raised......the wife is really spitting mails now....."I'm gonna fucking 'ave her when I see her!" 

What's caused this? Well Fatty has sunk to an alltime low....even for her! I knew it was coming though.......I went through similar during my divorce 40 years ago!

The background is that Jake has got very attached to me, and when Fatty came over to the animals a few days ago she was watching me and Jake closely and taking loads of pics and vids.

I never noticed, but the wife did. So I said at the time that something was coming.

Well tonight I was talking to Jake and asked where his Mammy was? He said she was laying on her bed in the room, and that she doesn't like the animals anymore.

So I asked why she doesn't like the animals anymore and he replied immediately it's because I've been doing bad things to his mammy.

I asked what bad things have I been doing.......he said that he didn't know what I've done, but he was convinced that what she said was true.

Poisoning young children's minds is the lowest you can ever get.......it screws the kids up. I know that from my first marriage.

And that's where we are now, because she seems to view me as a threat because I have a close relationship with Jake.

Any normal parent would be happy to see their children happy and loved by their grandparents.....but not her.

She's the nastiest cunt I've ever known in my life! I can't think of anybody who gets remotely close.

so ... did you finger her or something ?

• Haha 5

1 hour ago, XTreme said:

How you keep your cool i don't know makes my blood boil just reading about it and it has fuck all to do with me

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

@XTreme you just got to fuck her off, your boy as well he sounds a right drip.....

feel sorry for the grandkids she is going to fuck up a great opportunity you have given them.

• Like 6

1 hour ago, XTreme said:

I think the fat polish cunt definitely needs to be brought back down to earth in a good fashion, im sure you guys can give a right good dressing down in a way that proves that she's nothing but a narcissistic vile creature and when you have done so im sure jake will see just how deluded his mother really is....failing that I'm sure us guys could turn up and whisk her away sas style one night and dispose of her 

• Haha 2

16 minutes ago, Six30 said:

you just got to fuck her off

I'd love to......but the boys go with her unfortunately.

Women who use children as a weapon against you are just complete cunts.....it happens a lot.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Richzx6r said:

I think the fat polish cunt definitely needs to be brought back down to earth in a good fashion, im sure you guys can give a right good dressing down in a way that proves that she's nothing but a narcissistic vile creature and when you have done so im sure jake will see just how deluded his mother really is....failing that I'm sure us guys could turn up and whisk her away sas style one night and dispose of her 

we are going to need an excavator not only to dig a hole but to carry her as well :classic_laugh: 

• Haha 4

2 minutes ago, XTreme said:

I'd love to......but the boys go with her unfortunately.

Women who use children as a weapon against you are just complete cunts.....it happens a lot.

its her only weapon .... whens your mrs going in for the attack ?

• Haha 1

Something over here called SSS, just saying. Not going to mention what it satnds for. 😃

1 minute ago, Six30 said:

its her only weapon .... whens your mrs going in for the attack ?

When she shows her fat face again!

1 minute ago, Tym said:

Something over here called SSS, just saying. Not going to mention what it satnds for. 😃

We've got something in place for when she gets back to Poland.

This is a long way from over.

Can't say any more....loose lips sink ships etc.

• Like 2

Breaking News, An eRent missle from Dumbass, i mean Putin, i mean Donbas, hits The Polish Capital! Duck and cover! :littleguy:

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, XTreme said:

We've got something in place for when she gets back to Poland.

This is a long way from over.

Can't say any more....loose lips sink ships etc.

I hope she isn't one of the guests on here

The Wire Reaction GIF

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

3 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

I hope she isn't one of the guests on here

The Wire Reaction GIF

No.....her and my boy have no idea this place even exists.

• Like 2

Slept for 9 hrs straight. Theres way too many people here now. Its quite unpleasant. Hubs is coming after work thank goodness !!!

Using this for campung practice was a good and a bad idea......

• Like 1