XTreme

Your Day Today!

19 minutes ago, Tym said:

Remind why again im still single? 🤓

Because you are a fucking nut job.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

For @boboneleg and @Sir Fallsalot it is I'm told a heat exchanger. Dunno why it has one. The internets weighed down with info about changing it on f700 and f800's but not why it needs it.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/392989537713?var=0&mkevt=1&mkcid=1&mkrid=710-53481-19255-0&campid=5338749392&toolid=20006&customid=GB_131090_392989537713.140713280561~1431097299054-g_EAIaIQobChMI96eBgvmH-AIVhfdRCh14bAKdEAQYASABEgKTmfD_BwE

Its a tiny thing probably 10 x 7 x 5 cm.

Interesting, I wonder if it's in place of an oil cooler.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

Interesting, I wonder if it's in place of an oil cooler.

It is used to both heat the oil quicker on a cold engine and also to cool the oil in a hot engine. Both coolant and oil run through the unit.

• Like 2

I schedule my BMW's shop visits years in advance. 😆 Went and pulled  public service this evening, going for East Lyme main streets man of the year, i got it in 2018...... Stopped by here to take this pic of free beach parking.

fr.thumb.jpg.68495f2c44f3fc45eeeb2b996a30a8fe.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Had to take the wife to a couple of shops this morning, then feed the horses, and finally take her to the Health Centre for a Doctor's appointment.

Now back working again!

• Like 3

1 minute ago, XTreme said:

Had to take the wife to a couple of shops this morning, then feed the horses, and finally take her to the Health Centre for a Doctor's appointment.

Now back working again!

It’s like a scene from The Godfather, if the Godfather was a boring motherfucker.

• Haha 7

Ooohhh sparkly 😍

Chain and bike cleaned just got to pack it but ill do that tomoz. Got to fill it before i load it cos of the petrol tank situ on these bikes...the frunk is handy but also a pain in the rear.

20220531_103533.jpg

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, Buckster said:

Chain?

I tried but it wont float on my pixi dust.

Animated GIF

• Haha 3

Also dont crimp ya thumb in the chain cog thingie cos it really really really heckin hurts 😩

20220531_104542.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1

Why buy renting is dirt cheap there and you get to move when you;re bored of th place.

🤓

• Like 1

Fecking smoking hot out, the gNats are going nuts, had to put on my jungle hat with mesh to water the veggies. 

💣

• Like 1

To bad Bruce isnt here to see my new wetsuit/UV block/sting protector. Bucks spandex butts in your face looks have nothing on this chit.... 😆

ws.thumb.jpg.1697cedca2f8d43ac68dff34a1573221.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 minute ago, Tym said:

To bad Bruce isnt here to see my new wetsuit/UV block/sting protector. Bucks spandex butts in your face looks have nothing on this chit.... 😆

Gayer than a gay thing from gaytown ..................

What you say Bruce ?

• Haha 4

You been l;ooking at my pics and projecting homOsexual thoughts allot Bob, they say if this lasts longer then 6 months it might not just be a thing for you. 😆

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Tym said:

Good grief Tim give a girl a warning would you !!! 

Do you mind, me and Bob are having a moment. And isnt body shaming illegal online for Brits? Y;all dont have freedom of speach anywhere on this planet except if you come here.

And i thought you were a lady sorry.

:classic_tongue:

gave you a wig …  spam head in that outfit is just wrong 

397A4526-BD1A-4097-9D69-25056B50419F.jpeg

• Haha 1

Fatty was hiding in her bedroom crying tonight......cos she hates it here!

She obviously won't be wanting the wife's car this weekend then.....cos if she hates Spain so much why would she want to see more of it?

• Like 2

Doesnt have to be much hair i can get a weave, i know people. Aunt DeeDee just got out of prison she was always good at weaves. :littleguy:

• Haha 2

Things are looking great shes locked herself in a room, its like you plannned everything from the start like a master. :littleguy:

• Haha 2