XTreme

Your Day Today!

18 minutes ago, Clive said:

But I can remember my very 1st cars reg..MME484C........sad or what. 😕 

Same with me.....I can remember the numbers from 45-50 years ago, but nothing since then.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, Clive said:

We did around 70 miles..the sun beamed down.....and it warmed up slightly 

20220210_124605.thumb.jpg.0e31cf7d6948437d53901083d1df0b5d.jpg

ooooh,  my pants are fitting a little snugger.  has that Honda been on here before?

• Like 3

On 06/02/2022 at 23:40, XTreme said:

What Clive said! 

And some people pay huge money for them!

The Office What GIF

Not me. I robbed it.

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, Clive said:

But I can remember my very 1st cars reg..MME484C........sad or what. 😕 

JMU476P - my Honda CD175 in 1975! No idea what my reg is now. I owned my Speed Triple for around 7-8 years and I couldn't tell you what the reg number was! 😂😂😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Eventually arrived after one mess on top of another, got my Wi-Fi sorted now though 👍 so Hello, I knew we’d meet again 😂 

Gonna take me a while to catch up. It’s a bit weird being disconnected from your online compadres, nice to be back 😊 Hope everyone’s well.

• Like 8

6 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Eventually arrived after one mess on top of another, got my Wi-Fi sorted now though 👍 so Hello, I knew we’d meet again 😂 

Gonna take me a while to catch up. It’s a bit weird being disconnected from your online compadres, nice to be back 😊 Hope everyone’s well.

Hoorah. Glad that you got there in one piece. 😎👍🏍

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Bikes OK Caroline?

Just now, XTreme said:

Bikes OK Caroline?

Mi knee took a bit of a bash (not bike related) so I’m waiting for it to calm down a bit, reckon the bikes will see the sun again within the next couple of days.. assuming they’re still there, which they must be, this is Spain 😬😂

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Mi knee took a bit of a bash (not bike related) so I’m waiting for it to calm down a bit, reckon the bikes will see the sun again within the next couple of days.. assuming they’re still there, which they must be, this is Spain 😬😂

Was it alcohol related😉

Drunk Beer GIF

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

19 hours ago, Grace (BikeHedonia) said:

@Slowlycatchymonkey you are missed

Cheers Grace, nice to hear, missed everything here too. Not that long ago they used to pour scorn on the younger generation not wanting to go anywhere without Wi-Fi. I kind of got what they were saying although I still thought.. but I want Wi-Fi too!

I still don’t mind if there’s none but like running water I want to know when there’ll be some available 😊

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

Was it alcohol related😉

Drunk Beer GIF

I wish it was 😂

Sometimes I do heavyish manual work. It’s now not often enough for my weedy frame to take the weight but like a proper arse I still do it 🙄

• Like 3

2 hours ago, MooN said:

@Clive  am I the only person who reads your number plate as PeNIS...?😱😂

You barsteward 😂

I was forced to do shorthand (even when computers had clearly taken over 🙄) so ALL number plates read a word to me 

pool party license plate GIF by Lucius

• Haha 3

8 hours ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

I don’t want to kill you so don’t make me say yes.. 

Christian Bale Idk GIF

bbc two love GIF by BBC

• Haha 4

Off to Alcampo supermarket, can’t wait to see what entrails are on the shelf today 😆
Going to load up with some of their fine tomatoes, I had a massive geek out when I saw the tomato aisle on Tuesday. There’s even more tomatoes behind where I took the pic! 
1517EC6D-5FD5-4817-9CD4-DC4B5A91E890.thumb.jpeg.c51afa55fcbe819284deaca54ab0479d.jpeg

• Like 8

9 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Off to Alcampo supermarket, can’t wait to see what entrails are on the shelf today 😆
Going to load up with some of their fine tomatoes, I had a massive geek out when I saw the tomato aisle on Tuesday. There’s even more tomatoes behind where I took the pic! 
1517EC6D-5FD5-4817-9CD4-DC4B5A91E890.thumb.jpeg.c51afa55fcbe819284deaca54ab0479d.jpeg

What I'm waiting to see is whether the bikes start!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, XTreme said:

What I'm waiting to see is whether the bikes start!

Me too, it’s killing me not knowing!
But I don’t think it wise to start it up and not take it for a long ride and the knee cannae take it Captain. 
hurting homer simpson GIF

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Me too, it’s killing me not knowing!
But I don’t think it wise to start it up and not take it for a long ride and the knee cannae take it Captain. 
hurting homer simpson GIF

I'd at least press the starter just to see if they turn over so you can get the batteries on charge if they don't  Batteries don't like being left flat and sometimes wont recover if left too long. It wouldn't hurt to warm them up just don't start them for a couple of minutes and then stop them 👍

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

I'd at least press the starter just to see if they turn over so you can get the batteries on charge if they don't  Batteries don't like being left flat and sometimes wont recover if left too long. It wouldn't hurt to warm them up just don't start them for a couple of minutes and then stop them 👍

What Fred said!

Fire them up and let them run for about 15 minutes with the occasional blip of the throttle and engagement of the clutch lever!

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, XTreme said:

What Fred said!

Fire them up and let them run for about 15 minutes with the occasional blip of the throttle and engagement of the clutch lever!

What Fred and Pete said, you've just reminded me that I need to find where I buried the Van Van and see if it will start ........................

start-bugs-bunny.gif.e2367a05a37353a0323c06805345ac3b.gif

• Like 2

It’s an underground parking space so I’m not fancying starting it up sitting there for 15mins in the fumes. I’ll be out on it in the next day or so cos I can’t wait any longer. 

I also have a second battery in the house on a trickle charger so if it’s dead I’ll switch it over. On the Himalayan that’s a swine of a job, you can’t quite believe how fiddly and ill fitting it is.

On the Continental its a couple of bolts and the thing slides out easypeasy so sod’s law has probably already decided which bikes going to be the non starter 😂 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2