XTreme

Your Day Today!

17 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Shots by a Dumpster?

You following @Buckster's methods now?

Surprised you even saw them, I’d have thought you’d have been too busy getting the little wrinkly sausage out to knock one off over the top box.

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Mawsley said:

‘Ave some, you part time fuckers. BOTM shots yet again. 

06DB64D1-E19D-4E41-A944-F302B0907166.jpeg

9E34FE31-B1B0-4D03-BCD6-30A68DF50559.jpeg

Outside Halfords where the sign proclaims that "We Repair Bikes"..........is there something you wish to tell us? 😉😂😂😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

A bit of 'kerbside autos'  for me this afternoon, @Six30  would be well impressed.

I couldn't get it on the ramp and I needed to check and clean the rear brake ready for MOT next week..........

IMG_0621.thumb.jpeg.78acfd64d191aab4b8a22d15c72ee8c5.jpeg

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, Tym said:

Watch out Tammy all political talk gets moved to a special place! So just wear a cross and trigger the infidels here...lol

😃

I got the big boot from ADV I used to be kicked out 😆 🤣

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Pedro said:

Got no problems with a man enjoying his breakfast, whatever makes him happy!

What’s the stuff under the tomato?

I hope you had a beer with that, @Clive!

Grilled  pork sausages @Pedro ..........only have (wifes) 🍷 wine in stock......beer/lager was consumed on New Years Eve. 🍺........had to make do with cappuccino. 

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, Pedro said:

Got no problems with a man enjoying his breakfast, whatever makes him happy!

What’s the stuff under the tomato?

I hope you had a beer with that, @Clive!

What do you make of Mushy Peas Pedro?

spacer.png

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, XTreme said:

What do you make of Mushy Peas Pedro?

spacer.png

Mushy!!!!.. 😀 that's a rude word in German...........my German pal nearly pissed himself when he noticed Mushy peas in our cupboard. 😀

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Catteeclan said:

7 euros, how will we ever afford it.:classic_laugh:

I've had to pay to enter a few countries, including one in the EU. I paid a tenner for Egypt (cash only, had to be a new note I think) and there was a similar charge for Rhodes a few years ago. Turkey did the same I think, although that was a while ago. No country that wants tourists is going to bite the hands that feed it with anything too costly. I know someone who had been on holiday in Australia, spent all their Oz money and then got hit with a tax at the airport when leaving, her relatives who were dropping her off had to pay for her.

• Like 3

Good run on the 650 again today and it ran like a swiss watch, It was a bit cold this morning with lots of ice about but the heated grips and jacket kept me warm. Very wet and slippery on the trails as usual for this time of the year. It was a pretty uneventful day other than me getting pulled by the plod on the way home because he thought i had no number plate fitted once he could see i did have one fitted he then booked me for it being too small and incorrectly fitted. Probably the first time I've been pulled over for about 15 years but it didn't spoil my day. I was very polite to him and turned on the cheeky Freddy charm i'll see what comes through the post in the next week or two to see if it worked. And the boy past his driving test today so i'm a happy man 

Only took 2 photos all day 

2.thumb.jpg.6c4d09f330a12e3b0693f7833eefaffc.jpg

When i took my phone out of my pocket to take this photo my boy rang to say he'd passed his test a few seconds earlier or later and i wouldn't have know until i got home 

3.thumb.jpg.1c826046e10c62db3bfc5e054b8c7025.jpg

• Like 7

13 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

Good run on the 650 again today and it ran like a swiss watch, It was a bit cold this morning with lots of ice about but the heated grips and jacket kept me warm. Very wet and slippery on the trails as usual for this time of the year. It was a pretty uneventful day other than me getting pulled by the plod on the way home because he thought i had no number plate fitted once he could see i did have one fitted he then booked me for it being too small and incorrectly fitted. Probably the first time I've been pulled over for about 15 years but it didn't spoil my day. I was very polite to him and turned on the cheeky Freddy charm i'll see what comes through the post in the next week or two to see if it worked. And the boy past his driving test today so i'm a happy man 

Only took 2 photos all day 

2.thumb.jpg.6c4d09f330a12e3b0693f7833eefaffc.jpg

When i took my phone out of my pocket to take this photo my boy rang to say he'd passed his test a few seconds earlier or later and i wouldn't have know until i got home 

3.thumb.jpg.1c826046e10c62db3bfc5e054b8c7025.jpg

You were picked up by the fuzz?

• Haha 3