Jump to content
XTreme

Your Day Today!

Recommended Posts

8 minutes ago, Six30 said:

i thought you meant the one with the handbag..

I see one handbag, and no one is holding her...lol

Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 minutes ago, Clive said:

The sun doth shine......crap drive here, road closures.....took 3 and a half hours.

20210920_144002.jpg

Weather looks good Clive!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

The dire weather forecast for today didn't materialise,  so went out for a little bimble. Roads are a bit shit at the moment with all the crap dropped on them from the harvesting, so it really was a bimble! 😂😂

IMG_20210920_115507.thumb.jpg.7caf8a3c10a72973f7b4c147faa8f427.jpg

  • Like 6
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Clive said:

Don't sound to bad for the rest of the week too.

Is Prestatyn going to prove to be better than Mablethorpe?

Obviously the bar isn't set very high is it?

  • Haha 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

43 minutes ago, Clive said:

Don't sound to bad for the rest of the week too.

Excellent,  Clive, let's hope it does stay nice for your break. 😎

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Forecast for this week has gone from "let's build an ark" to "let's go down the beach" in the space of a couple of hours. So maybe I'll be able to venture out on the bike a bit more in the coming days. 😎

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Tango said:

Forecast for this week has gone from "let's build an ark" to "let's go down the beach" in the space of a couple of hours. So maybe I'll be able to venture out on the bike a bit more in the coming days. 😎

I see your weather people are as good as ours.🤣

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Swagman said:

I see your weather people are as good as ours.🤣

I use Accuweather, but I may as well just hang a piece of seaweed up! 😂😂😂

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Tango said:

I use Accuweather, but I may as well just hang a piece of seaweed up! 😂😂😂

Funny that I just deleted that app last week it was still warning of floods from March.

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, Swagman said:

Funny that I just deleted that app last week it was still warning of floods from March.

Yeah, I think I may just look up Meteo France for the region, rather than having a dedicated app.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 minutes ago, Tango said:

Excellent,  Clive, let's hope it does stay nice for your break. 😎

He's in Prestatyn Bob......"nice" might be a bridge too far!

Michael Richards Yes GIF

  • Haha 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

44 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

@Clive

Are you staying in the same caravan site as the Royle Family when they called it the 'Pearl of Prestatyn '  :classic_laugh:

 

Prestatyn and Pearl.....2 words that don't go together.......its a tidy site.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, Mawsley said:

Today I are bin mostly fitting accessories

IMG_5976.jpeg.316563670895fbd8b6dc334044a8fa6f.jpeg

You sprayed the ground the same colour as your bike?

Going to be hard to find it when you have to pick it back up next time!

  • Haha 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, XTreme said:

You sprayed the ground the same colour as your bike?

Going to be hard to find it when you have to pick it back up next time!

you wouldn't  want to find the fucking thing would you ?

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, XTreme said:

You sprayed the ground the same colour as your bike?

Going to be hard to find it when you have to pick it back up next time!

Booty Monkey GIF

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I took an evening ride down to England and back.

20210920_175603.thumb.jpg.ecc79828bb4d2948255428b3e4bed4e5.jpg

This time crossing into England by the Coldstream Bridge where the River Tweed acts as the border.

Yonder side is England. 

20210920_175407.thumb.jpg.7877ff1fd74676bed839ba4a3987e1f9.jpg

  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Buckster said:

I took an evening ride down to England and back.

20210920_175603.thumb.jpg.ecc79828bb4d2948255428b3e4bed4e5.jpg

This time crossing into England by the Coldstream Bridge where the River Tweed acts as the border.

Yonder side is England. 

20210920_175407.thumb.jpg.7877ff1fd74676bed839ba4a3987e1f9.jpg

Feel sorry for those poor fuckers in the houses......the only view they've got is England! 

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Privacy Policy