XTreme

Your Day Today!

56 minutes ago, Clive said:

Photos📸.........or it never happened!.😂

Motul Chain Cleaner, adjustment, Castrol Racing Lube! Job done!

20210802_155130-min.jpg.72f33e45428f11ff34c0d73b8b9b736a.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Just ordering up a new chain, sprocket n rear tyre for the Bandit somehow overlooked they’re completely knackered 😬😂

DID chain?

I am truly Billy No Mates!

Saw on FB that Tony the Tools was out on the weekend with his missus on her new SpeedTwin......and three other Brits. No idea who they were! Don't want to fucking know them either!

Also, the guy who changed his AT for a Strom (the one I spoke to the dealer for) and his mate (also a Strom) haven't seen hide nor hair of them!

And of course the guy with the Harley who reckoned I had a moped.....another no-show!

Weird shit really........I can't figure out whether it's the Motorcycling Tourettes or my reputation as a Savage that puts them off?

Or maybe it's because I is Welsh......with some Roma and Jewish blood thrown in for good measure?

What you say @Pedro

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, XTreme said:

Saw on FB that Tony the Tools was out on the weekend with his missus on her new SpeedTwin......and three other Brits. No idea who they were! Don't want to fucking know them either!

Also, the guy who changed his AT for a Strom (the one I spoke to the dealer for) and his mate (also a Strom) haven't seen hide nor hair of them!

And of course the guy with the Harley who reckoned I had a moped.....another no-show!

Weird shit really........I can't figure out whether it's the Motorcycling Tourettes or my reputation as a Savage that puts them off?

Or maybe it's because I is Welsh......with some Roma and Jewish blood thrown in for good measure?

What you say @Pedro

Id guess at something more innocent than that like they were invited by the other 3 and it wasnt their group to do any inviting to.

Or you dont wash often enough and that sweat rash is frightening people 😂

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Id guess at something more innocent than that like they were invited by the other 3 and it wasnt their group to do any inviting to.

Or you dont wash often enough and that sweat rash is frightening people 😂

I avoid Brits like the plague......the only reason I know Tony was that I used him for airport runs to pick up my boys when they were flying in.

21 hours ago, boboneleg said:

Do you think it's done the head in Fred ? 

You've got a lot of time involved in that bike, if it's done for wouldn't it be worth getting another Dominator and transferring everything over from the Dog to make it a sort of 'Dog Mk2' 

I'm not sure yet riding it home didn't seem to be any lack of performance or strange noises other than the ticking of the tappets which all had to be adjusted so there's definitely wear on the cam lobes or the cam followers once i got oil pressure back i'll stick it back together and see how it goes

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

I'm not sure yet riding it home didn't seem to be any lack of performance or strange noises other than the ticking of the tappets which all had to be adjusted so there's definitely wear on the cam lobes or the cam followers once i got oil pressure back i'll stick it back together and see how it goes

Do a thread on it Fred......some of them here are into all that stuff.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, XTreme said:

What you say @Pedro

I ride alone … because I prefer to be by myself :classic_cool:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

I do ride a couple of times a year with a guy I know.......he comes in very useful at cafes or road side burger shacks.👍

I sneek up behind packs of Hardly Ablesons on the tomos and act like im part of their parade, and i wave allot. 🤓

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Tym said:

I sneek up behind packs of Hardly Ablesons on the tomos and act like im part of their parade, and i wave allot. 🤓

There's your problem!.....waving........Hardly Ablesons pilots never! wave.

• Haha 1

32 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Same here! 

No it’s because no one will ride with you, they have all been warned off.🤣

• Haha 3