Possi´s website

Pedro

Possi's website has been a favourite of mine for years. He's a german doctor that has travelled over 300.000km on all continents on his BMW HPN, usually flying the bike there and riding back or taking a few weeks long tours around.

The site is all in German so I don't really understand it, but then again it's mostly all pictures, and they're amazing. You can get lost for hours there, just dreaming away, as he's a great photographer.

https://www.possi.de/

120912-0368.jpg

070912-0859.jpg

070914-1184.jpg

070915-1319.jpg

070926-1617.jpg

080715-0050.jpg

There are trips from the early 90s until now, it's a great internet picture book.

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, Grasshopper's Ride said:

Amazing photos is right.....wow ?

I'm trying to figure out if this is the same man I saw on a Horizons Unlimited special I watched about travelling around the world on bikes.

This HPN looks pretty unique.

Grant Johnson, of HU rides an R80GS but his is kited with all sorts of weird luggage. Obviously could as well be someone else.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Pedro said:

This HPN looks pretty unique.

Grant Johnson, of HU rides an R80GS but his is kited with all sorts of weird luggage. Obviously could as well be someone else.

Ya, no not Grant.  Grant and his wife made a video series on preparing for travel. In it there was a German doctor guy who had been around the world a few times, maybe him??