Durango, CO - Moab, Utah Sept 16, 2020

Earache

On 17/09/2020 at 02:18, Earache said:

one got out and three kids all had head trauma and bloody heads. No helmets on any of them. It looked like it fell from above or rolled a few times - not sure which. Side by side was fucked up!

Rule number one when in a car with a cage is to wear a helmet, rule number two is that either both people wear helmets or nobody wears them. 

• Like 1

..and then we drop into the canyons of my all time favorite road in the USA. No one really uses this road as it doesn't go anywhere - I think it's cool enough top be come a National Park. If people knew it was here , they'd flock to it...

IMG_4221.JPG

IMG_4223.JPG

IMG_4225.JPG

IMG_4227.JPG

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

You can't imagine the fun I had on this road; cool air, alone and zooming along taking pics. Was so glad I wasn't there when that small rock decided to fall and cross the road...

IMG_4261.JPG

IMG_4262.JPG

IMG_4265.JPG

IMG_4266.JPG

• Like 2

That's it. I got back on the freeway and blasted the last 300+ miles for home. Made just before dark and in time for dinner. Doesn't get much better than that.

Until next time...

self.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

4 hours ago, XTreme said:

Brilliant as always Eric! 

You reckon this will be the last one of the year for you?

Definitely the last trip with overnights out. Might get in some day rides here and there but nothing worth posting about.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Pedro said:

Amazing roads @Earache, the kind of roads you can have fun going as fast as the bike can go or just slowly taking the scenery in.

I rode Gateway Canyon twice - once going fast and once to take pics. Should have done it a third time!?

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Earache said:

Definitely the last trip with overnights out. Might get in some day rides here and there but nothing worth posting about.

We need content Eric........so everything is worth posting.

Including taking a shit! :classic_laugh:

• Haha 2