Weekend Ride to Guffey Aug 29-30 2020

Earache

3 hours ago, Pedro said:

Great stuff, I loved it. I found those cabins with the wheels on top really cool looking, did the wheels serve any purpose?

I don't think so - those look like just single bedrooms that they possibly rented at one time. Wheels are just for design - probably had some extras lying around and put them there for kicks.

27 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Did they come up with those ideas after overdoing it in the Psychedelic 60's?

I would assume so. The saloon we ate lunch in reeked of pot smoke. While it's legal here, it's not legal to smoke in public. But the ignored the mask and distance warnings, so why not ignore the pot laws, too. Everyone in there - all locals except us -appeared to be drinking a lot and smoking pot. Another day in their paradise I guess.

• Haha 2

12 minutes ago, Earache said:

I would assume so. The saloon we ate lunch in reeked of pot smoke. While it's legal here, it's not legal to smoke in public. But the ignored the mask and distance warnings, so why not ignore the pot laws, too. Everyone in there - all locals except us -appeared to be drinking a lot and smoking pot. Another day in their paradise I guess.

So that's the Rocky Mountain High I've heard so much about? :classic_laugh:

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, XTreme said:

So that's the Rocky Mountain High I've heard so much about? :classic_laugh:

I'd assume so. Amazing how much of that crap that people smoke on a daily basis - high all the freakin' time.

6 minutes ago, Earache said:

I'd assume so. Amazing how much of that crap that people smoke on a daily basis - high all the freakin' time.

Fucking idiots......what a waste of a life!

• Like 1