August ride, no set destination.

Pedro

You can keep the food other than the eggs n chips, looked fine to me.

Me and her have got to come back to that area again, we both really enjoyed the welcome and the roads. Bloody hot at the time though.

Keep the good stuff coming and thanks for making the effort.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Catteeclan said:

You can keep the food other than the eggs n chips, looked fine to me.

Me and her have got to come back to that area again, we both really enjoyed the welcome and the roads. Bloody hot at the time though.

Keep the good stuff coming and thanks for making the effort.

That’s from two years ago

On 21/08/2020 at 16:57, Pedro said:

I Bike is filthy from all this rain and dust and the Pirellis have a nice scrub to them, they're useless offroad but that's to be expected really.

IMG_8921.thumb.jpeg.6cbc18e2de9648010e3ba427374b21f6.jpeg

IMG_8922.thumb.jpeg.8617c8e6432853c4e62c160cfee84d55.jpeg

I was going to ask how you got on with the pirelli's on the dirt in the rain. I have them on the tiger and love them on tarmac and reckon their pretty good ( insofar as road biased tyres go) for gentle (dry) lanes and unsurfaced roads, DRY being the key. 

great report Pedro, love those pics. 

29 minutes ago, MooN said:

I was going to ask how you got on with the pirelli's on the dirt in the rain. I have them on the tiger and love them on tarmac and reckon their pretty good ( insofar as road biased tyres go) for gentle (dry) lanes and unsurfaced roads, DRY being the key. 

great report Pedro, love those pics. 

Again, this was 2 years ago, but thanks!

The Pirellis are long gone, they did great in the rain but I didn't like how they made the bike feel entering a corner. Just normal road speed from going straight to tipping in the front felt like it was kind of slipping. Then they felt normal once cornering. I think they had different profile than what I am used to, but they lasted very well, and people seem to really like them for the road.

• Like 1