Let's Get Dirty

Grasshopper

I know to some of you getting your bike dirty gives you the shivers, not your thing, that's cool.  But for some of us getting dirty is one of the best parts of adventure motorcycling, nothing a hose and a bit of water can't fix. ?  Bring on your dirt.....dirty bikes, dirt roads, puddles, mud, it's all good.

117211F2-BE83-4167-9465-C41A0435CD5D.jpg

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Dirty bike pics? ?

You got me there......out of thousands of bike pics going back to the 70's......there isn't one! 

lol....wow, well gives you something to work towards.  Just think how fun it would be...remember a hose and water are friendly and will fix all.  Then the polishing after just gives you some quiet time with your bike and a chance to see all the spots that will never be CLEAN again.....hahahahaha ?   I think I need more coffee today...

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, boboneleg said:

Nothing like a dirty bike to get my attention, sorry no pics as I’m on my wife’s I pad, I can only offer you this ?

It's the thought that counts....and the bike looks like it's thinking about it. ?

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

I thought i had thousands of dirty bike photos but with mud comes water and its a wash as you go situation had to dig deep .

look away now Pete LOL

dirt.thumb.jpg.ac5a9b1b4911635c241b13edeab5df77.jpg

I love this....?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

After only riding street bikes all my life, I am still learning about the joys of riding in the mud and dirt.  Damn, the front sprocket area can fill up fast, looks like an archaeological dig in here.  Lesson learned! ?

37D6D718-21B8-41B7-9A48-10FE2FA3AC37_1_201_a.jpeg

• Like 4

5 hours ago, XTreme said:

@Tym.........you seen this? 

No, and i stuck my fingers in  my ears and am going nanananananananana so i dont hear see or read about such ABUSE! to poor loving machines of pleasure :littleguy:

• Haha 2

don't have many dirty pictures, and still haven't got tigrou really dirty yet but here's a couple from  the transalp days. going back a bit though cos still on yellow plates..

.20131027_170142_zps1e155d5f.jpg.221569ca0a69e5da409efcbb362de45b.jpg

reartyre-1.jpg.323c3cf4127785e72e87cff9d7bbb423.jpg

• Like 3